Thanks for responding...she has a bladder infection. I was seeking help for a
woman from another site who was inquiring help for her horse..Thank-you!

     On Thursday, January 22, 2015 1:10 PM, Sandra George <oha...@juno.com>
wrote:

 Hi Debbie I would give her about three 8 oz bottles of EIS in a drench - I
have drenched horses with it myself and the only result is a clean up of all
the pathergens in the horse - no damage done except recovery, talking of that
what is the
matter with the horse is she ill or do you just want a maintenance dosage ?.
Sandee🐬
Attitude is everything !!!
Sandra George
Colloidal Silver Products