Hi again,

I just realized that I goofed up - I had forgotten to use the lamp base -
it was on my shelf and I overlooked it --- knowing that now, is the
completed CS batch still valid or do I have to do it all over again?
How many hours does it usually take to make a jar full? (about 8 ounces I
believe) a day?

Question 2:  Can I use my home made CS as eye drops?

RaVen