From: fpe...@eastex.net
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 21:12:01 -0600
Subject: CS>Help

This is my 3rd request for help and gave some questions three times. Two people
tacked a question of their own onto mine and one person asked me some questions
which I answer. No one has answered any of my questions. Either no one knows
anything, they are two bashful or no one cares. Either way I am very
disappointed. So someone answer me this. Is there a better colloidal silver
making list around anywhere? Floyd

Avast antivirus software.