Floyd,
I got this one so maybe it has started working for you.

I admire your tolerance and persistence and certainly hope it is rewarded.

Ron

On 2/15/2015 2:31 PM, Floyd Petri wrote:

*I am extremely happy that so many of you don’t want to change anything. Just leave it like it is. I am happy for you. I am happy that you receive all the posts and can post. However, all my emails bounce except every once in a while. Those that do get through I never receive anyone’s reply or answers to my questions. Even the direct emails to Mike the owner bounces. My returned emails always indicate that it is the Silver-list that does not recognize me. Even my email to Mike to see if I was banned bounced. Well I am keeping this one short and sweet without any long stuff and see if it goes through. Just my two cents.*

**

*Floyd*

---