Uncle Ben is a straight up curmudgeon. ..one of my favorite people.
 HE's too chaotic for this list, not vice versa.  Too tame over here for
him.

Unfortunately, the originator of the YaHoo list didn't pass on full
function to moderate or alter the settings for the group when she went on
to other things, it's been overwhelmed with porn spam and it can't even be
deleted.

ode