Thanks Joe. Indeed, that was me. I actually follow a lot of food blogs,
which all happen to be run by full-time housewives. Just more evidence of
how women rule my world ;-)
[On a related note, I will be posting a similar type of blog later this
year]

I would add some links that could also be helpful:

1. This is lengthy, but there is a gem of a comment from the author in the
comments section, giving a specific response about why it is best to sprout
'just a little.'
http://nourishedkitchen.com/good-questions-einkorn-spelt-heirloom-wheat-ancient-grains/

2. You can find a search box on this next blog, and if you search for
'soaking' or 'sprouting' or just about anything else, you will find some
great articles and videos. This woman is a very active member of the Weston
A. Price Foundation:
http://www.thehealthyhomeeconomist.com

There are really a ton of similar blogs. A couple of more that I frequent:
http://www.mommypotamus.com/
http://thecoconutmama.com
http://www.foodrenegade.com

Hope you find them helpful. You will find that several of them have recent
posts about the vaccine issues.

Victor