From:"Ron" <ron....@gmail.com>
Date:Mon, Mar 9, 2015 at 11:07
Subject:Re: CS>Re: CS>Wait! That Email Isn’t ‘From’ Me

Well; Email is more than a small part of the silver-list and this very thing
just happened to a member who was thoughtful enough to alert members to a
possible scam using that members email address.

BTW; Is Karen the name of your silver generator? If it isn't then that question
is off topic as well. :-)

Ron