Digestive Interactions

Colloidal silver is apparently able to kill nearly all micro-organisms,
including the "friendly flora" your digestive system needs for proper function.
I have spoken with hundreds of people who have taken colloidal silver on a
daily basis and have noticed no digestive upset, even after prolonged use. I
have also spoken to two individuals who reported digestive upset after taking
colloidal silver one time. So, in my experience, the die-off of friendly flora
is possible, but rare.

There are a number of strategies that can reduce the probability of digestive
interactions. The simplest one is to swish the colloidal silver around in your
mouth for 30 seconds before swallowing. This promotes an absorption of the
colloidal silver into the body away from the intestinal tract. Another strategy
is to take smaller doses, multiple times per day, or with meals. Either way, if
you do experience a die-off of friendly flora, they can be re-populated by
taking any of the acidophilus products on the market.

<Just a little clipping of the article>

http://educate-yourself.org/cs/csarticle2.shtml