Hi, yes, the raw food natural diets are the only way to go. Intoduce
tumeric, eclipta alba, coriander into his mix of wet foods also bison,
lamb, and or wild duck. You can get that one in a can here in Canada.
If you can find him cannibis oils or med maryjane get that into
himself asap. No smoke. Carnivora in the caps is a very gentle way to
eliminate the toxins.
Feed him nothing g less than organic pasture raised beef and beef
bones for the collegen.
All this is excellent for humans too.
Free range eggs too if you can find someone who raises their own pet
chickens and graises them outdoors.
Keep in touch with me me by pm if you wish. I have helped a number of
peoe with these issues. tarabead@ gmail.com
Always have the colloidal silver handy.
All the best

Archives: