Ag4O4 appears to be an incomplete formula which should read   4)AgO which
is the black stuff on one electrode that forms when making EIS with DC
current....a 4 molecule Silver [mon]  Oxide crystal?

All the patents mention using Hydrogen Peroxide at some stage.
If you drip some into a freshly made batch of EIS, it will turn brown, the
appearance [I believe] of Tetrasilver Tetroxide
I don't believe it works better than EIS.

All of chemistry can be described in terms of electron transfer.
The body is a chemical soup of electron exchanges and it would seem that
all forms of silver get changed in it.
It doesn't come out the same as it went in.
..a thousand roads to the same place?

Just because something is patented doesn't mean it works any better than
anything else.
Silver Citrate is also patented.

ode