Hi Phil:

I don't think that EIS and the original tetrasil have the same efficacy rate in the body, and I don't see anything on the page to indicate a comparison study (did I miss it?)

I've been experimenting with "exotic" silver+oxygen delivery systems for the last few months, so I'm interested in viewing the comparison if there actually is one.

I don't consider the oil/salve tetrasil as the same product.

Kind Regards,

Jason