Hi Jess,

My computer just froze up so have to respond from phone which is hard to type
on.

Anyway LDN is low dose naltrexone.   I think the website is
lowdosenaltrezone.org where u can get all the information explaining it.
Easier for u to go there than for me to try explaining it all.

If that's not the correct website, just google LDN and u should be able to find
lots of good information.

Gail

Sent from my iPhone