Limonoids found in lemons are said to be effective for bladder cancer and
infections.  You might want to research this.   All you need are one or two
lemons daily.

From: Gmail
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 5:48 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Bladder cancer?

I had forgotten oxygen therapy. I have two friends with hyperbaric chambers.
I have books on oxygen therapy. I Have two ozone generators for air cleaning.
Sometimes when one is 69 the mind cannot concentrate and an outside opinion is
welcome.

A man with a gun can rob a bank. A man with a bank can rob the whole world!
Anon