From: Patricia <pcassi...@tx.rr.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 19:02:49 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: CS>Picc Line?

I would sure want to trust who made
 it.. Know it was made with distilled water and bottle not
 contaminated from other uses.

I would not be comfortable injecting itto picc line.   I would use
 it in a nebulizer and inhale it.

 On 6/18/2015 5:50 PM, Deborah Gerard wrote:
This is a
 question posted at another group that I am in...calling on
 the smart people here.
  Is the
 Silver still sterile and safe to be injected into my Picc
 line? And is the remaining Silver in the bottle safe to use
 again for more IV? Hoping someone will be able to help. Thanks
 in advance.
Thanks folks,Debbie