If the mites in the eyebrows are from the bedding, please put your
bedding in a very hot dryer with a clean tennis shoe or balls or
something to beat them inside the dryer. This works well for ordinary
dust mites.

Burrowing mites, like bird mites, or the kind dogs get, require more
drastic treatment....but why are they on your eyebrows.

As Nenah said, make your silverwater only with distilled.  I've never
heard of a real person (some un-substantiated hype in un-real persons)
hurting the eye using EIS in it much less to wipe the face with.

BTW, one drop of clove oil in 2 oz of carrier oil (coconut, olive,
avocado, palm, etc) will do wonders for no-see-ums on the skin.  Clears
my SIL's acne and her DH's jock itch.

On 7/15/2015 12:44 AM, brick...@aol.com wrote:
> I have a similar problem and asked my DR. She said mites get in the
> eyebrows and eye lashes and to run a washcloth over each eyebrow to
> like scrape the mites off. I spray my eyes with CS, wait for a few
> minutes, then wipe with the washcloth. She said to come back if that
> doesn't work as there are some mite killer medicines.
> Brickey
>
> In a message dated 7/14/2015 9:13:24 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
> phoenix23...@tds.net writes:
>
>     I am considering using CS to dab or wipe the edges of my eyelids
>     which are a bit irritated by seasonal allergies. I was thinking I
>     would use a couple cotton balls or pads with CS poured onto them,
>     one for each eye.

---

Archives: