>Jeff.. my thoughts.  No on adding bentionite to the flush.. in my opinion.
I think CS is sufficient.  But yes .. to taking it in liquid form by mouth
on >empty stomach.. or an hour away from food or meds.
>I mix in large glass container and add one tsp of clay to each 8 oz of
water.  Let it sit on top until it drops ..then stir with wood of plastic ..
no metal >should touch it.
> I keep in fridge but not necessary..just tastes better... chug 3-4 oz 2x a
day .  It absorb over 600 diffeent toxins and pathogens.  If she doesn't
want to >drink it you can put clay in capsules and drink water.  I think it
is more powerful in liquid form.  You will be amazed.  I cured myself of
diverticulitis by >taking it 2x a day over a few months..and tests proved
it.  In my opinion the CS flush plus drinking it throughout day plus clay
2x.  Don't mix anything >with the clay...that detracts from its power.
Redmond Clay.  www.redmondclay.com  I have used others and this one seems
>more powerful...there is definitely a difference in the clays.    Good
luck.

Thank you Patricia for the information, and thank you for the link