yes, true and I've also lost other product thru the rubber droppers

On 11/13/2015 9:22 AM, Lena Guyot wrote:
It seems to last, but if it has a rubber dropper top, the rubber bulb hardens to useless. Léna
On Nov 13, 2015, at 12:20 AM, Jess wrote:

I had nascent iodine in glass bottles that evaporated. How does lugols last?

On Nov 12, 2015, at 7:51 PM, Lola Harris <phoenix23...@tds.net <mailto:phoenix23...@tds.net>> wrote:

Well, that is worrisome, RaVen. The FDA seems to be determined to keep us as unhealthy as possible by removing 'good' things from us while pushing fluoridated water, toothpaste,
GM foods/crops and questionable vaccines.  Anybody see a pattern here?
Lola
ps. I get my lugols from Amazon. Guess I better stock up. The stuff stays good forever.
L.

----- Original Message -----
From: V <aslra...@gmail.com <mailto:aslra...@gmail.com>>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thu, 12 Nov 2015 22:22:17 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: CS>bladder problems

Hi all,
Speaking of iodine -- I've noticed in 4 different local store - they all stopped selling those little dark brown bottles of iodine. Has this been stopped? I need some and was so surprised of how stores stopped selling them. Wonder why.

RaVen

To combat winter blues - I personally recommend Indoor Sunshine® Light Bulbs. They made a huge difference with my SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder).
*http://sunshinesciences.com <http://sunshinesciences.com/> *
*/When you order, put /**/raven10/**/ in the coupon box to receive a 10% Discount on the shopping cart./*