https://silverpuppy.com/article/tactic-that-worked-for-me

..with photos of urine samples.

*Tactic that worked for me:*  Treatment of UTI, obvious clearing of blood
in urine, relief of severe burning and pain within 4 hours.

1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Soda in about 1/2 cup water

Drank it down, waited a few minutes.

Follow that with "Silver Water" ....maybe a cup.

Repeat now and then.

*What that does:*

The Baking Soda converts stomach acid into salt and carbon dioxide gas
[BURP ! ]

The salt absorbs into the blood making it "thirsty" for more water to flush
the excess salt out with.

Add "Silver Water" to satisfy the thirst....instant absorption and little
or no stomach acid to make "Silver Chloride"

Note: I still kept the doctor appointment set for 2 days later and there
were still a few blood cells in the urine and I did do the course of
antibiotics just in case....but that two days wasn't torture and there may
or may not have been an active infection left.  The doc didn't actually
specifically test for that, only a follow-up in a week to see if blood
cells were still present.