Hi Theresa,

Here's an ajunct therapy from lymestrategies' Marc Fett:
If you have any MSM or MSM capsules, you can open one, drip CS into it, recap
it and put it under your tongue for at least 15 min. By keeping your tongue
plastered to the roof of your mouth, you won't taste the MSM and blood vessels
under your tongue will receive the CS, transport it throughout your whole body
with minimum changes from the gut, and it will be the equivalent of a CS IV.
Very helpful with any infection. It's an adjunct that Marc highly recommends
and I've stopped a lot of awful things this way.

Be well,
Léna