Reiki never worked for me so I retired as a Reiki Master many years ago.
I am now trying suggestions from Medical Medium - Anthony Williams who seemed
to help a thyroid patient heal. And THC - The Healing Code by Dr Lloyd and Dr
Johnson.

As an artist and a book lover - I highly personally recommend Indoor Sunshine®
Light Bulbs for vivid clarity in viewing colorful details & reading with ease.
http://sunshinesciences.com
When you order, put raven10 in the coupon box to receive a 10% Discount on the
shopping cart.

On Mar 9, 2016, at 7:47 PM, Gayla Chepourkoff <aera...@gmail.com> wrote:

Have you tried reiki? Or reiki and meditation combination?
Gayla