thanks for the refinement Phil....note however that I didnt say equal. Nor did I say 36 teaspoons equivalent of only choride ions. Its a ballpark way of thinking; we have about 36 teaspoons of salt (that will ionize into chloride and sodium ions), and since we know that silver combines with the chloride to form the undesirable insoluble silver chloride (AgCl), we can then muse over the fate of ingested silver.

@Max

Chloride ions + Sodium ions in a 70 kg human
 body is equivalent (not equal) to 36 teaspoons of
 salt.

There, I fixed it for you.