Interesting - I know zinc and Vitamin C together are great for colds.
Yvonne
:o)

-----Original Message-----
From: Cindy Powell [mailto:suns...@networld.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 1999 6:14 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>OT - urgent question on sick child & h2o2

A new product just hit the over the counter market, called Zicam that is
supposed to reduce the duration of the common cold to 1 1/2 days.  It is a
spray containing zinc that is sprayed up the nose (I know, I know, sounds
yucky and uncomfortable,  but....)  It is sold as a homeopathic remedy, and
test results are being published through the American Journal of Infection
control, which is a well respected publication.  You might want to ask your
doc about this.  My brother has used it and is amazed at how well it works.
Best,
Cindy