I have noted a few things about the graph that don't seem quite right.

Although the actual graph of ppm starts at 0, the data points
extrapolate to about 1 ppm. The fit of the ppm to the data points is
extremely poor.  The last data point is way off the extrapolation of the
other points and appears to be a flyer.

Looking at the data points, instead of the graph of ppm, it seems that
we start off with ppm being less than uS, and at about 130 minutes the
slope is equal to the uS and after that time the slope is much higher
than the uS slope.

The implication of this is that small particles are formed initially and
larger ones later, which we already know.  But even more important is
that we cannot use a simple linear relationship between the uS and the
ppm, as the ppm goes up, the uS goes up less fast since the particles
get bigger.

Marshall