Thank you for the information.PT

      From: Jerry Durand <jdur...@interstellar.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Sunday, July 17, 2016 1:11 PM
 Subject: Re: CS>structured water - OT

 We sell a water structure device, lots of good comments on it.

 A very common comment we get is people have tried it on family members without
them knowing and they say it somehow tastes better.  Almost everyone says they
drink more water now than they used to.  I know my wife and I do.  My Dr. is
even happy that we're drinking more water, although I don't give her much in
the line of details.  Especially now that any deviation from the "norm" is
recorded and can be used against you.

 I also structure our CS and for the gel we sell I run it through the
structurer 3 times.  We use the gel on minor skin issues like a bite or minor
injury, works well.

 FDA disclaimer:  As a manufacturer, our products are not intended to
treat/cure any disease.  All comments are the opinions of individual users.