Jane MacRoss was one of the most generous people I have ever had the privilege to know she was active on this list and many other health related lists. She started the Alternative Health and Ayureda page on FB of which I am an Administrator. She was trained in homeopathy and was always wilingl to help anyone who needed it with advice and even to send them what they needed if they could not afford it. Jane lived in Australia. I always called her and angel on earth. I will miss her greatly. I carry on the Facebook page in her memory.

Tero