Thanks Jean:
I'm talking about SQ or IM.  I lost 5 cows to anaplasmosis in the last 2 years.
 So if i could give them a shot with cs like i do with LA 300 then mabe i could
save the next one. What say you?Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Jean Baugh
<oldgloryte...@srcaccess.net> Date: 2/21/17  3:32 PM  (GMT-06:00) To:
silver-list@eskimo.com Subject: CS>New guy day 1
Hi,
Injecting cattle in what way?  SQ, IM or IV?
I was told West Nile virus in a horse was cured by CS by IV.
I was also told by another person that if you cut yourself and immediately soak
the cut with CS, your body will generate stem cells to heal.
Jean
**************

<!--
 /* Font Definitions */
 @font-face
        {font-family:"Arial Narrow";
        panose-1:2 11 6 6 2 2 2 3 2 4;}
 /* Style Definitions */
        {margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman";
        color:black;}
a:link, span.MsoHyperlink
        {color:blue;
        text-decoration:underline;}
a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
        {color:purple;
        text-decoration:underline;}
        {mso-margin-top-alt:auto;
        margin-right:0in;
        mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto;
        margin-left:0in;
        font-size:12.0pt;
        font-family:"Times New Roman";
        color:black;}
span.EmailStyle18
        {mso-style-type:personal-reply;
        font-family:Arial;
        color:black;
        font-weight:normal;
        font-style:normal;
        text-decoration:none none;}
@page Section1
        {size:8.5in 11.0in;
        margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in;}
div.Section1
        {page:Section1;}
-->
On 2/21/2017 11:50 AM, okierspike wrote: I'm interested in injecting cattle
with cs.  I
know what the fda has to say about it ============================ Natural
Immunogenics (https://www.natural-immunogenics.com)
manufactures a line of CS specifically designed to be injected. There are
participating doctors who inject it. I was told years ago that humans with HIV
were becoming well as a result of these silver injections. So I don’t see why
it wouldn’t work for animals. You can ask the manufacturer more about this.
Just FYI. Nenah Nenah Sylver, PhDauthor, The Rife Handbookof Frequency Therapy
and Holistic
Healthhealing from cancer and other diseases with non-invasive, effective
technologysuppressed by the medical cartel until recentlywww.nenahsylver.com