Hey Neville-You seem super informed. Any chance you'd be willing to talk
with me over Skype about CS? I'm just immersing myself into this world and
listserve and would love help distinguishing all of these silvers,
calloidals and otherwise and want to figure out how it would be of service
to me. Had my spiritual awakening about a year and a half ago and have
become much more open to holistic approaches. I'm in Los Angeles Southern
California in case you're close (or know someone who is) who could would
let me buy them a tea.

Thanks!
Aaron Gannon