Nenah thanks for this information, which is more of the same deterrent to save
face and create unrest for others.   It is everywhere, as we are all
en-captured in the fear of survival which is rife at this time on our very
damaged planet - we simply have to turn our minds inside of ourselves and trust
on what we are told by our inner voices as our direction forward and the truth
for us, we cannot allow the perspectives of others to be our guide!!!!!
This is my answer to those who trust in outside of themselves for the truth -
remember we are all connected we are all one, so we all are connected to the
GOD conscience with sees, and knows everything, not us individually Let me ask
you one question WHAT IS TRUTH ?    This idea, I may add, is not religion but
spirituality !!!!!
Peace, love and hugs
Sandee🐬
An attitude of gratitude is everything!!!
san...@spiceisle.com
Alive Again Colloidal Silver Products
Topical Gel & Eye Drops