Hi Dave:

Did you ever do anything to try to reduce the coloration?

..and, did you find a suitable protocol to help with your Lyme?

~Jason

On 2/24/2017 11:20 AM, Da Darrin wrote:
I have a better answer to that than most as I actually turned color from
about a quart a day of 20 ppm for ten years. It started a little before
that but It was getting darker by the day so I quit taking it.
Held Lyme at bay for that long, then after I quit the silver it came
back with a vengeance.

Dave

On Fri, Feb 24, 2017 at 11:00 AM, Lynn Greene <lynngreene...@gmail.com