Del Immune V is the best supplement I use for preventing colds or flus. If
you catch a cold, it means not take enough of it. I tend to only need to
take one capsule a day and even with Hashimoto's thyroiditis which makes
super easy to catch colds, don't get them.

https://www.delimmune.com/about-del-immune-v/

Hope you feel better. :)

RaVen

On Sun, Feb 26, 2017 at 12:30 AM, Victor Cozzetto <victor.cozze...@gmail.com

--

P.S.
To read and concentrate easier when reading or studying, do buy the Indoor

*http://sunshinesciences.com <http://sunshinesciences.com/> *

*When you order, put **raven10** in the coupon box to receive a 10%
Discount on the shopping cart.*