I went on line to a salvage company and bought  2 power units for 10 dollars
apiece.    They are ac to dc 30 volt and 750 mili amps.  As far as stirring i
give my rods a shake and switch  polarity at the halfway point.  From my
research 30 volt is the target.   Any feed back is appreciated.
Craig

-------- Original message --------From: Y Arenias <yaren...@gmail.com> Date:
3/25/17  4:08 PM  (GMT-06:00) To: silver-list@eskimo.com Subject: RE: CS>What's
the best CS Generator?
Thank you all for your replies!Re oxygen making silver oxide, so apparently it
definitely doesn’t happen with a bubbler. A chemist friend explained like this
(please correct me if he’s wrong): If it was a simple matter of bubbling oxygen
into a silver ion solution to form silver oxide, chemists wouldn't have to go
through the chemical reactions and add (1) silver nitrate AgNO3(aq) to (2)
sodium hydroxide NaOH(aq) (caustic soda also known as lye, the chemical liquid
drain openers comprise of), as follows: NaOH(aq)+AgNO3(aq)→AgOH(s)+NaNO3(aq)
And then there’s a subsequent double reaction: 2AgOH→Ag2O(s)+H2O(l) = silver
oxide(The small (s) is for solid and the (l) is for liquid as silver oxide or
for that matter silver hydroxide are of very low solubility.) I agree that it
does seem overpriced, but if it produces smaller ions, then it’s going to be
more effective, so maybe it’s worth the investment. So since a bubbler is a
better agitator (keeping the ions/particles from agglomerating) than a magnetic
stirrer, then it seems worth. If anyone has any more thoughts on what’s the
best CS generator please let me know. Of course the criteria are the smallest
ions/particles possible (i.e., without agglomeration), and a strong, easy to
use/maintain machine. From: bob Larson [mailto:bobli...@att.net]