Unfortunately I cannot offer any further assistance.

Mike doesn't have any willingness to manage the list any longer. After I
explained to him the concerns from list members and the need for him to
admin the list he said for now he will keep paying the bills but can't
many any further promises. I told him I would advise that he simply
delete his entire inbox at his email address and start anew. He's too
far behind to even attempt to parse through what may amount to multiple
thousands of emails after many years of neglect. Then once deleted he
can 'keep up' by checking his list and inbox a couple of times a week...
It's been nearly 2 weeks since I made my wellness trip to his home and
he hasn't checked his email to cleaned out the box, it's still filled
up. I don't think he took my advice. Mike uses Gmail now but didn't
provide me with that address so I have no way to reach him other than
his cell phone number. (should he answer) To be honest, I suspect Mike
isn't even involved with CS any longer.
All I can say at this point is there isn't anything you can do about
this list other than to let it deprecate and possibly manually move
people to a new list. Sorry I cannot be of further help.
--
  Itguy
  it...@fastmail.com