They need to assimilate to us not us them. Why do they come here in the first
place if they do not intend on assimilating to us?

    On Friday, June 23, 2017 10:28 PM, pc <pcassi...@tx.rr.com> wrote:

  I agree Deborah.  Their customs should not be allowed here.... all of them.
If they come to America...they need to be Americans.  In a neighborhood close
by .. a muslim father shot to death his two teen age daughters.  Their custom
carried out.  The mother had become suspicious and moved herself and the girls
to a different state to get away and he convinced her to come back for a visit.