Thanks. I'll bet you don't have any liver problems with that cocktail!
PT

      From: Carlos Pérez <carlosiper...@gmail.com>
 To: silver-list@eskimo.com
 Sent: Friday, September 1, 2017 11:49 PM
 Subject: Re: CS>OT - CBD OIL

I use the cut lemon as a deodorant. For the for the lemon oil, I use two
methods: a) Freeze the lemon and grate the rind. b) Put the whole lemon (seeds
included) in a blender together with carrots, beets, celery, onion, garlic,
peppermint  and blend it with some water or orange juice, and I get a wonderful
vegetable drink full of vitamins and minerals.
Carlos.