Hallo Anita,

You could Subscribe using your Neetie email address and when that is working
Unsubscribe
from the other one.

Please let us know if/when that works.

OK,
Tony

On 17 Jan 2018 at 5:01, Anita Thompson wrote about :
Subject : CS>change address

    Hi Could I change my e mail address to
    neeti...@gmail.com
    Thanks, the other is a work one and it is getting crowded.
    Anita
    Anita Thompson
    Middle Leader Science
    St Marys College
    ani...@stmarys.qld.edu.aui
    www.stmarys.qld.edu.au
-- Disclaimer: The content of this e-mail is the view of the sender or stated
author and does not
necessarily reflect the view of Brisbane Catholic Education. The content,
including attachments,
is a confidential communication between the sender or stated author and the
intended recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure
or copying of this
e-mail, including attachments, is unauthorised and expressly prohibited. If you
have received this
e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately and delete the e-mail and
any attachments
from your system. Brisbane Catholic Education does not warrant or represent
that this email is
free from viruses, malicious software or defects.