Hi Sandee,
Speaking of Aloe Vera --- I'm am somewhat going on the Blood Type O+ diet
and learned they do not recommend Aloe Vera. I LOVE Aloe Vera for my
intestine and many other topical solutions. Should I ignore the Blood
Type's warning? I see no scientific explanation from their part.

RaVen

Hi Neville you gave me a good laugh, we have been around for too long !!!!!
    Only today I was talking with some of my friends who are about half my
age, and I was telling them that I was born in England three weeks before
the last war was declared, so I came out of my mothers womb fighting and I
am now here on planet earth still fighting, I will tell you two of my
fights, one aloe vera’s and two, EIS's healing benefits,
Sandee