Your supposed  to use steam distilled water to make silver anything else will
have impurities in it .

________________________________
From: Carlos Pérez <carlosiper...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2018 8:56 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>Mouth wash

Dear friends.

A good friend of mine on my suggestion bought a Silver Puppy several years ago
and he and his family have been using very successfully EIS produced with it.

A relative of my friend uses daily at his home sea water, preparing an isotonic
solution with it in order to drink it, mouthwash, gargle and other purposes. He
is very much interested in finding out if there is any incovenient in mixing
EIS and Isotonic Sea Water for tose purposes. ¿Would there be a reaction
producing some type of salts that would destroy the bactericidal efect of EIS?

Thank very much for any suggestions you may have.

Regards.

Carlos.