Also take a look at http://www.curaderm.net/
" Unlike conventional skin-cancer treatment, which usually involves
surgery, the eggplant-extract (BEC and BEC5) cream leaves no scarring or
visible signs of a tumor or lesion. Plus, it’s exceptionally safe, kills
only cancerous cells and leaves healthy cells untouched. It causes only
minor side effects, such as itching and burning at the site. "

Olushola