I would say epsom salt baths off the top of my head (add borax and baking
soda too), as that is probably the most cost effective way to definitely
absorb the magnesium. Boron (from the borax) is a potent cofactor too.
Absorption of tablets/capsules is highly variable. Magnesium oil is also
superb, but maybe less cost effective?

Just my thoughts.
Victor

--