Hi,

I don’t know what to expect in the way of the economy for it was Dan Rather who
said, If they ever find a cure for cancer, our economy will crash.  Too bad for
them so maybe now, they will concentrate on healing instead of maiming,
torturing and killing cancer victims.  I have zero sympathy for pharma and hope
pharma people ignore this and endure what they have passed out to others for so
very long.

It doesn’t say how they grew the immune cells but bet stem cells played a part.

Also notice the mention of a weapon that causes heart attacks but that an
experienced doctor could tell the difference.

Of course, in my opinion, colloidal silver is still the best for food
poisoning, sepsis, UTI, to initiate stem cells and more.

Jean

https://www.nsearchnews.com/Cancer-Cured-In-Weeks-Like-Star-Trek.html
<https://www.nsearchnews.com/Cancer-Cured-In-Weeks-Like-Star-Trek.html>