Hi Jean,

Glad you’re doing well.

I recommend a large distiller. You may have to save up for it or buy with
income tax return but it is worth it. 2 years ago i bought the durastill 30. I
slso bought a 25 gallon stainless steel tank and a water pump with pressure
switches to turn it on and off on demand. The still can produce about 8 gallons
distilled water a day. This goes into the tank. Using float sensors everything
is automatic. Once the 25 gallon tank is full its turns off. I ran a small
waterline ftom the tank, through the pump, into the attic, across the house,
down into the kitchen, and supplied the fridge (for ice and water) then brought
it around inside the back of the cabinets and brought a spigot at the end of my
kitchen where i get water for cooking. I never run out of distilled water. Its
pure enough to make sklver slso. I know cause i use a silvergen which tests
condutiviy.

Best regards,

David Bearrow
Anagogic Beachbum