I won't be drinking it, Ode.  I will be trying to sterilize water bottles as
they tend to get stuff growing in them.  When I use them singly I need to have
the bottles sit for 12 hours or so with each.  It will cut the time if I can
mix them.

Will mixing the EIS and H2O2 interfere with their abilities to kill their
respective nasty microbes?Thanks.PT

    On Saturday, December 22, 2018, 4:37:45 PM EST, Ode Coyote