From: Reid Harvey
Sent: Friday, February 1, 2019 4:04 AM
To: Silverlist Post
Subject: Re: CS>Nano Silver

Thanks Phil,  It seems we can regard the term *colloidal silver* as generic,
considering that there are numerous, altogether different colloids of silver.
For example, where I work at TAM Ceramics, Niagara Falls, NY, we are readying
distribution of silver treated, granulated ceramics which gives a remarkably
effective water filter media for destruction of pathogens.  I.e., for the
treatment of this filter media we use a colloid of silver.
It seems that the term ‘colloidal silver,' is the way it’s described for sale
because for many it’s easier to comprehend than the more accurate description:
electrically isolated silver.  In fact, could it be that to be more accurate
still we should call it, *Positively Charged Ionic Silver*?
BTW, for anyone who may be interested, do checkout the article on TAM Ceramics
water filter media of granulated ceramics, coated with a small amount of
silver.  The article is in the January/February issue of *Ceramic Bulletin,*
the journal of the American Ceramic Society.
If I do say so myself our ceramic filter media is the one and only genuinely
sustainable approach to water treatment against pathogens for the developing
world; low cost and user-friendly as such:
http://tamceramics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/TAM-feature_01-02-2019.pdf
Reid