Ive been using turpentine/coconut oil  to rid myself of a candida infection
that returns yearly

Western culture today consists of pornography, sexual deviants, whining wimps
devastated by mere words, self-hatred, and craven cowards afraid to stand up
for themselves against the onslaught of hate directed toward them by political
correctness freaks.   — Paul Craig Roberts