Hallo Christel.

My knee jerk is to say use CS internally and externally.
Externally an absorbent pad can be taped in position and then kept lightly
soaked with the
CS. Maybe keep covered with something to prevent further infection, Maybe
change the pad
every second day or so.

Other things:
Clean the site with dilute peroxide H2O2  Can add some CS to the H202

Apply DMSO dilute with water, about  30:70 . Could be used alone or with the CS,
( I suspect that DMSO and H2O2 could destroy each other. I would keep them
apart.)

Legs reflex to gut, specifically the ascending and descending colon, thinking
along these
lines, in order to clean the ulcer on leg; some work could be done to clear the
gut.

Do whole body skin brushing to increase lymph flow
Do lymph drainage. or get it done
Drink plenty water,
Defecate often.
Get tummy massages
Alkalyze
Get reflexology to work on elimination pathways and methods.

etc,

OK,
Tony

On 12 Apr 2019 at 13:50, cat4...@aol.com wrote about
 Subject : CS>external ulcer question

To all you knowledgeable people. A friend of mine has what they call a
veneous external ulcer on he lower leg.Supposedly only Diabetics get
them She is not diabetic. Can someone shine some light on this for me?
I have no idea what to  tell her.Thank you kindlyChristel