Thanks Ode:
                      Saves a trip to the store. I have a few of these laying
around the house :-)regardsharsha godavari
----- Original Message -----
From: Ode Coyote <silverpuppy1...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, 04 Jul 2019 07:04:47 -0600 (MDT)
Subject: Re: CS>Silver looking floaties and black on the glass.

You may find that 6 volts is too much as the electrodes are very close together
and a LOT of current will flow.
Might want to go down to a single AAA battery [1.5 volts]If you use silver
electrodes, you also get the advantage of silver ions passing through the
tissue [Iontoporosis] on top of the PH changes from generating the electro
chemicals.