----- Forwarded Message ----- From: "silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com"
<silver-digest-requ...@eskimo.com>To: "directcurren...@yahoo.com"
<directcurren...@yahoo.com>Sent: Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 09:14:10 AM
PDTSubject: Re: macular degeneration
 Sorry, silver-dig...@eskimo.com is not the correct posting address for the
silver-list, even though you are subscribed to the digest. The correct
posting address is:

silver-list@eskimo.com

Please re-send your message to that address. Thank you very much.

Mike Devour
mdev...@eskimo.com
Owner, silver-list@eskimo.com
http://www.silverlist.org

------------------- returned message follows -------------------

------=_Part_3904676_1809542167.1572365165630

A few months ago I felt that I was going blind in a hurry from mac degen.=
=C2=A0 =C2=A0I recalled an eye mask that was stashed away in a drawer.=C2=
=A0 It was from Advanced Tachyon Technologies.=C2=A0 I have used these disc=
s with good results so I applied the mask immediately and got very good res=
ults immediately.=C2=A0 No longer feel that I'm going blind though I realiz=
e mac d is serious stuff.=C2=A0 My vision has improved immensely.=C2=A0 The=
y no longer make this mask, but it will be easy to put one together for you=
rself.=C2=A0=C2=A0
------=_Part_3904676_1809542167.1572365165630

style="font-family:Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial,
sans-serif;font-size:13px;"><div dir="ltr" data-setdir="false">A few months ago
I felt that I was going blind in a hurry from mac degen.&nbsp; &nbsp;I recalled
an eye mask that was stashed away in a drawer.&nbsp; It was from Advanced
Tachyon Technologies.&nbsp; I have used these discs with good results so I
applied the mask immediately and got very good results immediately.&nbsp; No
longer feel that I'm going blind though I realize mac d is serious stuff.&nbsp;
My vision has improved immensely.&nbsp; They no longer make this mask, but it