Hi:
I have had 30 + years of shingles outbreaks, one right after another at times.
I found c. silver helpful, but not completely getting rid of it - still lots of
nerve pain and smaller outbreaks. The huge change came with Olive Leaf Extract
(currently, I’m using Barlean’s liquid). I do use powdered gel caps, too,
depending on when it’s convenient based on wether I am home or not. 1-3
tablespoons a day, depending on how I feel (achy or like I’m getting a cold)
will clear up the problem without getting full blown shingles outbreaks.
Shingles is so painful that I felt suicidal at times - I just wanted the
torture to stop. If it wasn’t for my family, I might have gone that route.
Also, it will stop cold symptoms, even if you have an ear ache and sore throat.
Please forward as needed. I do not sell any products, including herbal medicine.
Lynn