From: Neville Munn
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2020 6:37 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Silver Research

Hi Cyndi.

NO, you DON'T need 4x9 silver wire, and don't let anyone tell you 9999 is what
you *should* be using,  3x9 wire is fine.  I've been using it for over 15
years, and plenty of people around the planet are using the same.  Research how
much and what purities are in 999 silver from a Precious Metal Manufacturer,
it's like 99.98% pure silver, the .02% is negligible for what you are
producing.  As a home producer you are not ingesting 5 buckets a day of what
you are producing.

If you want 999 silver, then that's fine, there is NOTHING wrong with 999
silver!  If you want to pay more for 9999 silver, then go for it, but you're
throwing money away. (personal opinion)

N.