Ode, thanks for sharing this.  I have read that a test for low stomach acid
is to consume some baking soda in water, and if yuo do NOT burp, this means
you have low stomach acid.

I do not burp so I guess I have low stomach acid.  Should your tactic also
work for people with low stomach acid?

--
Alan Jones

"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor
prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or
to the people."  (Tenth Amendment to the US Constitution)